Tuesday, May 11, 2010

winding up

Never say that CofU doesn't understand how to wind up some one. He has realised that it really irritates me if he calls someone 'pig woman'. So he does it, sometimes just saying the words over and over quietly but audibly. Urghh! He hs asked about Queen Elizabeth, about her prettiness and usefulness. I'm not much of a royalist, but his attitude has bought out a stong defence of her in me. He has expressed a desire to kill her, a joke, I think, but if anything happens to her, he will be the first I think of as being responsibile.

For J he says 'tchh' with a little snear on his face whenever J speaks. It drives J wild!

CofU suggests that D could sell his lovingly restored enigne for lots of money. Realising that this engine is valuable to D, but maybe not so worthy to anyone else. He thinks of the price of everything but doesn't see non-monetary value.

No comments: