Monday, May 17, 2010

The lion can roar!

We all had to be out of the house early for some mornings. D and C to work and J to ride to school. CofU didn't need to go to school so early, but had to be out of the house at the same time as ther rest of us. He tended to leave getting dressed into his school uniform until after breakfast, that's OK but on Tuesday morning he was still waltzing around ununiformed with just moments to gg before I needed to lock the door behind us. I'd explained the urgency and instructed him to dress. I was filling lunch-boxes in the kitchen when I heard a roar from the hallway, D laying down the law to CofU in no uncertain terms. J and I looked at each other "glad he ahs never yelled at me like that". CofU got dressed in record time and scuttled out the door.

No comments: